PRISM 3 is a clinical trial of CP101, an investigational product, evaluating the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of CP101 versus placebo in adults with recurrent C. difficile infection (CDI).
CHECK TRIAL ELIGIBILITY
WAIT! You're almost done
You may be eligible to participate in the PRISM 3 trial and receive treatment for recurrent CDI.
Please finish entering your information so that a trial rep can contact you.
QUESTION 1 OF 3
Are you over 18 years old?
QUESTION 2 OF 3
Have you ever had C. Difficile infection?
QUESTION 3 OF 3
Have you ever had a recurrence of C. Difficile infection (more than one episode)?
CONGRATS! You may be eligible for the PRISM 3 trial. To learn more, please enter your information below and a trial representative will contact you.
Thank you for your interest. We appreciate your interest in the PRISM 3 trial. While it does not seem that you meet the pre-screen requirements for participation at this time, we would like to contact you so that you have more information on our trial in case you do experience a reccurence.
Thank you for your interest.
We appreciate your interest in the PRISM 3 trial. However, it does not seem that you meet the pre-screen requirements for participation at this time. If you believe that you may still qualify, please discuss the PRISM 3 trial with your physician or healthcare provider.
Thank you. We will contact you shortly.
ABOUT THE TRIAL
What is the PRISM 3 study?
Who is eligible for the study?
You may be eligible to participate in PRISM 3 if you:
- Are 18-85 years of age
- Have been diagnosed with a second through fifth recurrence of CDI
- Will soon be, or are currently taking antibiotics to treat CDI
- You have a clinical response to antibiotic therapy to treat the current episode of CDI
Learn more details about the PRISM 3 trial at Clinicaltrials.gov: NCT03110133
What is the study medicine (CP101)?
- CP101 is an orally-administered, encapsulated medicine, taken in a single dose.
- CP101 is an investigational product that is still being tested and is not approved for commercial sale. As such, CP101 can only be taken as part of the clinical trial – your physician cannot prescribe it to you.
- CP101 builds on the clinical development of Crestovo’s academic collaborators, Dr. Alexander Khoruts and Dr. Michael Sadowsky, who developed an early-stage oral formulation of a microbiota-based product in 2014.
- To read more about Dr. Khoruts’ study.
What should I know about clinical trials?
Choosing to participate in a clinical trial is an important personal decision. Talk with your doctor and family members or friends about deciding to join a study. To learn more about PRISM 3, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff at the location nearest to you.